Test Equipment Calibration (TEC) program tracks, monitors and records calibration and/or service activities for any number of items such as tools, equipment and machinery. The program is designed to record equipment testing, calibration or servicing which easily demonstrates compliance to certification and auditing authorities. Tool and equipment tracking is recorded with unique ID’s.
TEC is simple to use and is suitable for any size business, from a single operator to large corporations.
The program can be purchased or monthly subscription.
Some of the many features TEC offers include
- Browse list of user defined tools, equipment or machinery
- Calibration and / or service due dates displayed
- Record serial No, manufacturer, model and more for each item listed
- Calibration and service history
- Set calibration and / or service intervals
- Calibration and service due list is generated at program startup
- Imaging facility to scan or attach original test certificates
- Three levels of user login and password protection
- Email test certificates, reports etc direct from the program
- Customers file for producing your own test certificates
- Employee list and information file
- Import facility from existing Excel® (*.xls) spreadsheet
There are many more features to the TEC system that one of our staff would be happy to discuss with you according to your specific needs.
*NOTE: All prices stated above are in AUD. Pricing is based on single user installation and does NOT include GST. Subscriptions must be paid quarterly in advance. TEC is a Windows® based program with all the modern features you would expect. By using our internet based remote support software we are able to demonstrate how this program works through the convenience of your own computer, simply request a demonstration below.